What's new

A Study in Honesty & Human Behavior

washnshine

Reaction score
They look nice - so does your building. Really depends on the neighborhood and clientele, but bad things can happen anywhere. I hope they last the season.

Eric H

Reaction score
In my market they don’t make it through the weekend. I have an extremely broad customer base. I’d put money on an over 58-67yo white “blonde” woman driving a Lexus or other higher end SUV to grab these.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think to be fair you need to put them in a bigger heavier planter for them to last. They are kind of screaming "hey free plants....take me" by just sitting there in a little plastic pot they come in from the store. I'm not saying it's right to steal I'm saying don't make it too easy for people.

Axxlrod

Car Washer
Reaction score
I've had flowers in large 3ft tall pots guarding my awning posts for years. I think somebody tried to to steal one once, but only managed to knock it over. Too heavy to lift.

washnshine

Reaction score
I think to be fair you need to put them in a bigger heavier planter for them to last. They are kind of screaming "hey free plants....take me" by just sitting there in a little plastic pot they come in from the store. I'm not saying it's right to steal I'm saying don't make it too easy for people.
I hear what you are saying about the bigger planters and I agree. Here’s a funny story though - this happened to my wife’s grandfather who used to live in The Bronx. He had flowers that were actually planted in the ground in front of his house dug up and stolen! 😆

edredtop

Reaction score
Putting a Red Head inside the pot would've been my style. Then I'd post videos of all the Lexus ladies trying to pick it up...
Looks nice though.