What's new

Any Use Arcadian Products

Rickdm1722

Reaction score
I was just seeing who is using Arcadian chemicals and what their experience are.

I'm considering the following:

1) Titatium 1 Low PH (HF)
2) Titatium 2 HIgh PH
3) LS40 Exstreme Triple Foam (low PH)
4) Mirror Bond HM (Ceramic)
5) Odyssy Drying Agent/Polymer wax

Thanks

HeyVern

Reaction score
I wanted to try Arcadian, their distributor out here didn't want to come all the way up to my wash. I have a friend who uses Arcadian, when I talked to him about a week ago, he's having trouble getting chemical from them

Rickdm1722

Reaction score
I wanted to try Arcadian, their distributor out here didn't want to come all the way up to my wash. I have a friend who uses Arcadian, when I talked to him about a week ago, he's having trouble getting chemical from them
I have been testing their Titanium 1 and Titanium 2. Seems like a good product and their willing to talk on the phone. The issue is shipping cost and 5 to 7 days to get product. Two 5 gallons pail cost $140.00 to ship.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I know some people that use Arcadian and are happy with their results. At the show I talked to the chemist and he seemed very knowledgeable and a pretty good dude.

I figured most IBA owners that ordered direct from the mfg. bought by the pallet. Nice discounts may be available at the order level too. Delivery time of one week is reasonable in my mind.

Titanium 1 does contain HF.

Rickdm1722

Reaction score
I know some people that use Arcadian and are happy with their results. At the show I talked to the chemist and he seemed very knowledgeable and a pretty good dude.

I figured most IBA owners that ordered direct from the mfg. bought by the pallet. Nice discounts may be available at the order level too. Delivery time of one week is reasonable in my mind.

Titanium 1 does contain HF.
Their chemist is very knowledgeable and helpful. I have spoke with him a few times. The presoak I have been testing seam to be work good. I using HF trying to get rid of window mask. I just a small one location, 2sf/1IBA. don't go through enough chemicals to order pallets. So, shipping is kind of a big deal to me.