What's new

Autec Gantry issue

ingov906

Reaction score
Had our "know it all" perish last week just trying to pick up and repair some ongoing issues.

We recently lost our Autec AES-EV1 yesterday morning. Received an error "both front and rear proximity switches are made" I'm done a bunch of basic troubleshooting.. checked fuses, made sure voltages etc are going to the sensors. Swapped out a relay... When we run a cycle it acts like its not knowing where its XYZ is and attempts to run off the track.

I'm not familiar with this unit hoping to find a manual or some insight.

bobtaylor

Reaction score
hello gentlemen can you help diagnose my problem. I have a EV1 from Autec. Manager put on wrong hydro line to the drive motors after finding a small leak. Of course the line bust half way through first wash. Since than we have replaced the directional proportional valve and no hydro is flowing to the 2 drive motors but the hydrolic spinners is working. The machine will not move forward or backward. Any ideas?

ingov906

Reaction score
hello gentlemen can you help diagnose my problem. I have a EV1 from Autec. Manager put on wrong hydro line to the drive motors after finding a small leak. Of course the line bust half way through first wash. Since than we have replaced the directional proportional valve and no hydro is flowing to the 2 drive motors but the hydrolic spinners is working. The machine will not move forward or backward. Any ideas?
I don't have my manuals in front of me at the moment. 500 miles away atm *-- I will say Autec was amazing at diagnosing my issue. I'd recommend giving them a call.