What's new

Best strong powdered presoak that is Safe on equipment.

Car Wash Man

Reaction score
Curious what you recommend as a good strong powdered presoak that is still safe for equipment and cars. We have tried inbay turbo powder, simoniz correct, and super wash. Not to concerned on the cost as most powders are still cheaper than liquid presoak. Any input would be greatly appreciated. We are currently using simoniz correct.

AnalyticWash

Reaction score
Why use powdered presoaks in 2024? The hyper concentrates available on the market are significantly easier to work with at similar price points.

Do you guys also still listen to cassettes and watch VHS?...

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like the economy of the powder and how much I can store in my equipment room in 50 pound boxes to mix up for my high-pressure soap in the self service bays. I don't use it for the automatic anymore because I found I had to run it pretty much wide-open and I would fly through a drum and have to mix up a new drum very often.

But for my foamy brush and my high-pressure soap it works great for me.

soonermajic

Reaction score
Why use powdered presoaks in 2024? The hyper concentrates available on the market are significantly easier to work with at similar price points.

Do you guys also still listen to cassettes and watch VHS?...
I think a bunch of guys save a $hit ton on their SS bays! Especially those Simoniz "Correct" fellas.
But I have never, no matter how strong, been able to clean anything in an IBA, with that.