What's new

Bill to Bill Breaker

Austin

Reaction score
Wondering what if anyone has recommendations on a bill to bill breaker other than American? I have 2 bill breakers at 2 different locations that dispenses $5's for 10's and 20's and I am having weekly issues with the fujitsu dispensers. The validators are Mars and not having any issue with money acceptance just dispensing. We take extra time each week to ensure that we have good clean, crisp $5's in the dispenser and we clean the wheels regularly with soap and water as per American's recommendation. We are still having incorrect payouts from the dispenser. We are opening another site and have another American bill breaker planned but looking to possibly change to new bill breaker if we can find a good replacement. These first 2 we have are both right at 12 months old so not a very good track record to date. Any feedback?

Thx

thoffmanjr

Reaction score
We have 5 Bill Breakers from Triad and they have been very good. If we had to do it over again, we would buy from Chuck at Triad. He give great service too. You can buy his smaller system from Rowe or buy the larger model from him. We have the larger units. Gary, at foam and wash, has a bunch of them too. http://www.autocareforum.com/images/carwashpixs/ny/Bill to Bill Breaker.jpg

Austin

Reaction score
Thanks to all. Spoke with Chuck at Triad today and I am getting more info on the different types. I will check out their booth at the show next week.

Etowah