What's new

Business Plan - New Build

brodygirletz

Reaction score
Hey Everyone! I am in the process of putting together a business plan for a wash and was wondering if anyone was willing to share a business plan that I could take a look at as a reference? This is my first wash so kind of flying blind. Planning to build 2 SS bays and 2 IBAs.

Thanks,
Brody

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
try this or similar

Creating a business plan is a lot of work and there are some general rules to follow which aren't very hard to find on your own. I think if people have bothered to take the time and effort to create a business plan they may not be eager to share that hard work with a stranger just because they ask.

Topwell Clean

Reaction score
Hey Everyone! I am in the process of putting together a business plan for a wash and was wondering if anyone was willing to share a business plan that I could take a look at as a reference? This is my first wash so kind of flying blind. Planning to build 2 SS bays and 2 IBAs.

Thanks,
Brody
In-bay rollover car wash, would love to recommend our rollover car wash system for you, $35000, 5 brushes 4 dryers. 2 years warranty. Car wash history since 1992. Feel free to contact me.

Topwell Clean

Reaction score
wow that is cheap!
Compared with US machines or EU machines, it is cheap, but not cheap in China. But the good thing is you can use it for 5 years and change to a new machine, already return your investment and can get a new machine, why not? Made in China are growing and becoming more and more reliable.

Etowah