What's new

Can you believe it's been a year?

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
MEP001 last posted a year ago today. He left a huge hole in this forum for sure. I was always amazed at the ideas and tricks he always came up with, leaving me wondering, why I didn't think of that. I couldn't get over how knowledgeable he was about so many things. Even though I'm out of the business now, I still liked reading his posts helping everyone else. I also got a chuckle when a certain other member that always got under his skin, derailed threads with his off topic posts. Not to mention how the few teenage CW enthusiasts really bothered him. He may have been a bit grumpy sometimes, but it was obvious he enjoyed helping us. I miss not having him here anymore.

Has anyone kept up with his fiance, Terri? I hope she is doing okay, and wonder if she kept the wash.

soapy

Reaction score
I always enjoyed his responses. The only problem I ever had was when he try to extend his knowledge into areas he was not familiar with. Like when he would tell people how to deal with cold temperatures at the car wash when he lived in Texas. Not a lot of below zero temperatures in Texas.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Miles was an inspiration and a huge help to me. He was kind to me from the first time I posted on this forum long ago.