What's new

Car Pride MFG

OurTown

Reaction score
What parts do you need? The internals are standard items sold at car wash suppliers. Do you need a door for the upper bill validator box? It looks like it was added later and is a different manufacturer. Etowah Valley Equipment could make one for you if you can't find one.

OurTown

Reaction score
That exposed huge plastic bill validator bezel is a very vulnerable area for thieves. There are much better door designs out there but keep in mind that bill validators are a thief magnet.

Silkcity80

Reaction score
What parts do you need? The internals are standard items sold at car wash suppliers. Do you need a door for the upper bill validator box? It looks like it was added later and is a different manufacturer. Etowah Valley Equipment could make one for you if you can't find one.
Would you happen to know the model number? Kleen right had no idea and NCS said it’s not part of there company. Right now I’m looking for the speaker and new face decal.

Attachments

Silkcity80

Reaction score
That exposed huge plastic bill validator bezel is a very vulnerable area for thieves. There are much better door designs out there but keep in mind that bill validators are a thief magnet.
What do you recommend to cover it? I am adding Crypto Pay CC readers to each bay.

OurTown

Reaction score

Silkcity80

Reaction score

Attachments

OurTown

Reaction score
Thank you!

My final question is would you happen to know what type of solenoid valve this is? I brought the actual solenoid valve to clean right and they couldn’t find one to match it in stock

They might not have had the exact one but they should be able to match one up with the correct voltage, orifice size, pipe connections, max psi and seal material.

Randy

Reaction score
Thank you!

My final question is would you happen to know what type of solenoid valve this is? I brought the actual solenoid valve to clean right and they couldn’t find one to match it in stock
That's a very old Kip solenoid valve. I haven't seen one of those in ages. I'd upgrade and replace all of them. I'd also eliminate the bill validators from the bays. the one you have pictured is a very old Coinco Mag-50 validator they went out production about 25 years ago. As far as finding a face plate for your bill validator, your probably going to have to have one custom made. Try Etowah valley equipment they might have something that will fit.
What did you do buy a old run car wash and your trying bring it back to life

Silkcity80

Reaction score
That's a very old Kip solenoid valve. I haven't seen one of those in ages. I'd upgrade and replace all of them. I'd also eliminate the bill validators from the bays. the one you have pictured is a very old Coinco Mag-50 validator they went out production about 25 years ago. As far as finding a face plate for your bill validator, your probably going to have to have one custom made. Try Etowah valley equipment they might have something that will fit.
What did you do buy a old run car wash and your trying bring it back to life
That’s exactly what I did lol. I bought an 8 bay one that was left for dead. Btw thank you for the feedback