What's new

Car Wash Wont run after replacing Prox switch

Chriscarwash

Reaction score
Please Help, Currently have a Belanger Inc Vector Car wash setup. I went to change the Prox sensor on the treadle, so I turned off the system, Swapped it out and after I turned it back on, the system won't Jog or move anymore, I figured sure I'll swap the sensor back and it will work again but it did not. . I am afraid I may have lost my programming. After checking the Mitsubishi PLC that is a MELSEC FX2N64MT- the power is green, the run isn't lit, the Battery light is Solid red and the Prog-E is flashing. The Inputs are lighting up, but none of the outputs will light up, and when I attempt to jog the equipment, nothing moves or powers up.
I purchased a new battery and am going to install it, and plan to order the cable, which i think is the sc-09 and download the software which i think is gxworks2 to connect to the PLC and see if there is even a program in there. Please help, let me know what you guys think.

Burky

Reaction score
Were you able to get a solution for this? I know a gentleman that is very good with the FX series of PLC‘s and could probably help you out if you have a copy of the program or he could also check if indeed the program is missing.

Chriscarwash

Reaction score
Hello, Thank you for the reply! No not yet, Currently have the battery on order and plan to try to hook up to it soon with a PC. Looking at it it appears to have a cable plugged into it on the bottom left that may let me console into it with a laptop. Trying to get gx works 2 installed and trying to find gx developer to install to see what i can find out.
Is this gentleman on this site ? That would be fantastic, thank you !

Burky

Reaction score
He is not on this site. If you PM me I can get you his number. He can probably get you a copy of GX works and remote in to your computer to upload program. That worked for me in the past.