What's new

Chemicals for Canada

kingswaycarwashyeg

Reaction score
Hello all,

Can anyone recommend a chemical supplier in Canada? I am in Alberta, but don't matter which province you are at.
Which supplier is the best?

Or do you think purchasing chemicals from Kleenrite is better idea?

Yeti55

Reaction score
I am on the east coast , for chemicals and common parts we have a couple great company’s locally that sell a few different brands that I use

however I really like the selection and variety of stuff kleenrite offers but the shipping and duty is outrageous , I recently placed an order that was $185 u.s in my cart , by the time it landed at my door it was $700 Canadian

I would also love to know if there’s another option for us Canadian folks or another option of getting around the duty / shipping from kleenrite

kingswaycarwashyeg

Reaction score
I am on the east coast , for chemicals and common parts we have a couple great company’s locally that sell a few different brands that I use

however I really like the selection and variety of stuff kleenrite offers but the shipping and duty is outrageous , I recently placed an order that was $185 u.s in my cart , by the time it landed at my door it was $700 Canadian

I would also love to know if there’s another option for us Canadian folks or another option of getting around the duty / shipping from kleenrite
Hey Yeti,

Which chemical supplier do you get from locally?

I heard that Car Wash Superstore have some kind of membership you pay every year and offer free shipping. I don't know if it is going to be the same for Canada, so I was gonna call them and ask tomorrow.

Yeti55

Reaction score
one of the suppliers sells turtle wax pro products , and one sells blue corral, armour all ect . I use a mixture of both and like them

I have ran down that option as well, unfourtunatly they don’t offer that to Canada

I have thought about making a bulk order and getting it shipped to the u.s/Canada border and picking it up there

what are you currently using ?

kingswaycarwashyeg

Reaction score
one of the suppliers sells turtle wax pro products , and one sells blue corral, armour all ect . I use a mixture of both and like them

I have ran down that option as well, unfourtunatly they don’t offer that to Canada

I have thought about making a bulk order and getting it shipped to the u.s/Canada border and picking it up there

what are you currently using ?
Where do you get the turtle wax pro products from?
I know that I can get blue corral, armor all stuff from NCS. Do you have both automatic and self serve bays?

We use blendco for SS and Pumps and pressure for automatic, but they are expensive

Yeti55

Reaction score
Where do you get the turtle wax pro products from?
I know that I can get blue corral, armor all stuff from NCS. Do you have both automatic and self serve bays?

We use blendco for SS and Pumps and pressure for automatic, but they are expensive
Local company based in New Brunswick , I have self serve only , there was an automatic at our site but removed last year .

Feel free to shoot me a text if you ever wanna chat 902-297-0361

SoakZone

Reaction score
Hello all,

Can anyone recommend a chemical supplier in Canada? I am in Alberta, but don't matter which province you are at.
Which supplier is the best?

Or do you think purchasing chemicals from Kleenrite is better idea?
Prestige Chem in Regina, SK is really awesome. Great service and products. Ask for Ryan and tell them Eric sent you.