What's new

Chillspot

Reaction score
IMG_20230705_111245.jpg hiGoodday to everyone
I am Deven from upington dakota I started an upcoming business cleaning vehicle doing it for a living

I would like to request that the government departments or any other vehicles consider using my Carwash Service as one of your services provider. ChillSpot Carwash is situated in dakota-weg Jeffery str and is a up and coming business

The business was started as a youth initiative to try and improve the lives of our youth. our working hours is from 08:00 till 18:00 depending on how busy we're or get so if necessary we'll extend our business hours. Our price are as following for motor vehicles:R60.00 pick up truck:R80.00 and vacuum cleaner:R25.00

I hope that you will be able to be a part of this effort to improve the lifes of the youth in our community. I'm looking forward to answering any questions you may have

Kind Regards
Deven
ChillSpot carwash
Call: 081 010 5033

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
" I would like to request that the government departments " Your local government entities like Police, and inspection services are likely not watching this forum. You will need to contact them directly and have them provide what you need to do to be one of their contractors.