What's new

Coupon with the keypad on the goldline

harleygrant

Reaction score
How can I program the goldline to take a dollar off a wash using the keypad? Please help!

Randy

Reaction score
To do what you want to do your Goldline controller has to be a version v3.10 or higher. Programming can get pretty detailed, Call Hamilton customer support and have walk through it.

MEP001

Reaction score
That's what the keypad is there for.

The only drawback to doing wash coupons that way is that you have to create each code manually, but it's certainly doable. It's a lot easier to use Tokenotes.

Randy

Reaction score
Yes we use the keypad to give a discount. We have a coupon code that is printed on the back a of a grocery store receipt that is good for $2 off the top wash, the code is only good for 60 days then it changes. If you have the older version software, less than a v3.10 all you can do is fire off a wash.

Etowah

harleygrant

Reaction score
Yes, I want to donate 1.00 per wash to the local school for 2 months. Everyone would be using the same code that way...I just dont know how to do it...

MEP001

Reaction score
harleygrant said:
I just dont know how to do it...
You've been given all the information you need to get it done.

chaz1

Reaction score
If your goal is to donate 1.00 per wash to the school, it would seem that you can simply look at your wash counter and determine the donation amount. The use of a hamilton code will discount the wash to the customer purchasing a wash at that moment. We do use the code feature for a 3.00 of our $10 or $12 wash. We use a 2nd code for a free wash this code is rarely used and changed often

harleygrant

Reaction score
It is a certain group that is raising money for the school. So maybe everyone doesnt want to donate.

chaz1

Reaction score
i am confused. if you use a code on the hamilton are giving a price reduction. i do not think it allows for code users to pay more for a wash that would then go to charity. If this offers this... that would be a great way for a program to match paid donations to the charity of the month.

MEP001

Reaction score
He probably wants to let a charity sell the codes.