What's new

Cryptopay one-time use cards

washnvac

Reaction score
Yes. They process as fast as a credit card (3-5 seconds) I use them when I need to send a free wash. They are bit expensive, and it seems like a big waste of plastic, but it is really my only choice for issuing a free wash.

Cwajciec

Reaction score
Yes. They process as fast as a credit card (3-5 seconds) I use them when I need to send a free wash. They are bit expensive, and it seems like a big waste of plastic, but it is really my only choice for issuing a free wash.
Thanks for the reply. I have a $15 maximum on the cards, does the free wash run it all the way to $15 and stop?

washnvac

Reaction score
I only have swipers on my autos and my changers. The changer is set to $10. So one swipe is $10 for 10 tokens. But I would assume it would issue the full time credit value of $15 In a ss bay. It would also work on vacs for one cycle, if you have that. Just shoot cryptopay support an email to verify with your set up.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
So, one time use are count don even if swipers are set to count up?

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
So, one time use are count don even if swipers are set to count up?

No. They are count up on my property. They will run on bays or vacuums until the programmed time limit or the customer stops them. On the automatic they will work on any car wash. I don't use many of them, mainly for promotional/gift purposes. If a customer has a credit card I just prefer to refund via virtual terminal.