What's new

Detaling at the SS....my new trailer

coincarwash.ca

Washin cars in the GTA
Reaction score
Here is my new custom trailer to advertise my detailing business. It will be in full swing in the spring. Hope it will draw some new customers. 40,000 cars drive by it every day....all I need is 2 or 3 of them a day.

mac

Reaction score
Looks sharp. Good luck with the business.

coincarwash.ca

Washin cars in the GTA
Reaction score
I think you are right, I copied it from somewhere else...I guess they were wrong as well.
Too late now.

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
Looks really good. Let me know how the detail biz goes. Have you started doing any detailing yet?

bigleo48

Reaction score
Odour is the Canadian (British) spelling...

Are you doing mobile detailing or is that just a rolling ad? If you are, how are you going to wash the cars and deal with Toronto's sewer use bylaws?

BigLeo

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
I think you are right, I copied it from somewhere else...I guess they were wrong as well.
Too late now.
It's not too late, fix the misspelled word. Years ago I was reading a trade mag from the lawn & garden industry and there was a very informative article about signage. The thing that stood out most to me was the part about misspelled words. The motoring public was broken up into three categories.

1 - This group immediately notices the mistake. Their first impression is that you are an idiot.

I fall into this category. I spell very well and notice mistakes all the time. My first impression is that they are incompetent morons. They usually are just as competent as anyone else, but they don't give a good first impression and you don't get a second chance.

2 - This group notices the mistake and thinks nothing of it.

3 - This group doesn't notice (no harm, no foul).

Long story short, do you want 1/3 of your potential market to have a first impression that you are an idiot?

coincarwash.ca

Washin cars in the GTA
Reaction score
The trailer is basically being used as a billboard that sits on prime space with tons of drive by traffic .The detailing will only be done at our wash....I am marketing it as a mobile detail business just in case I want to sell the whole trailer and detailing side of the business if I find it to be a pain in the ass. I may sub out the mobile work to a mobile detailer and take a cut....who know's....I left myself lots of options.