What's new

Dilling Harris Evolution Wash System, Help Needed

jwfox369

Reaction score
Im looking for any owner/operators that have the Evolution wash system. We are having many problems with ours, and they are not getting resolved. D/H was recenly bought out, and the new owners are not willing to step up and honor any warranty. D/H is no longer manufacturing the equipment and they do not have the knowledge on the Evo wash system to help us fix our problems. Any feedback would be much appreciated!

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
What kind of problems are you experiencing? Most of my original equipment was D/H. I understand your frustration, they were hard to deal with before they got bought out, now they are a nightmare.

jwfox369

Reaction score
We are located in central Wyoming. A little to far from TX, and far enough away from D/H that they can just push us away. D/H is no longer manufacturing the Evo system, and the new owners are not standing behind any prior warrantys. We have had major wiring issues, timer boards going bad. Relays with not enough capacity to handle loads. Pumps chattering due to starvasion. And lots more. Its hard to tell if our system is even running to its potential.

mac

Reaction score
Here's a little info that won't help you now, but I think is important. D&H has almost NEVER actually made anything themselves. Almost every piece of equipment was outsourced. They assembled it and put their name on it. You are in a tough situation. Chances are most of the issues you have could be solved onsite by a competent tech. I just don't know of any up there. There could be numerous reasons the system is doing this, but this one will be tough to handle here. I wish you luck. See another thread on this site labled "Is anyone ther at D&H"

dbrewer

Reaction score
Sounds like D&H and Grant Sales is a marriage made in heaven.Before purchasing anything from Grant Sales "PLEASE E-MAIL ME"