What's new

dixmor dx 300 display

coincarwash.ca

Washin cars in the GTA
Reaction score
I have a dixmor dx 300 display and it displays 0000...I wantb it to display the start up cost of 2.00 how do I do it?

Jeff_L

Reaction score
I have the same displays and I do not believe they have the ability to display the startup cost. I looked through the manual and it doesn't show that option either. Probably have to upgrade to a different Dixmor.

MEP001

Reaction score
The DX 300 is the bottom-end big display. It doesn't do much of anything but display the time and beep at the last minute.

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
If you have a fairly simple meterbox and are looking for upgrades, you can't go wrong with the dixmor ultimate timer. We are working on switching our bays over to EV meterboxes, but all my other bays utilize that timer and I love it.

Jeff_L

Reaction score
What do you like about the ultimate timer? Ease of use, integration, ability to display messages, etc.?

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
Yes.

I like all the features of it. There are always little changes that can be made, but overall I really like how the timer has worked out for us. Nick is programming an info key for me right now to do a night owl special.

Jeff_L

Reaction score
How do you advertise night owl specials? Just on the display or do you advertise elsewhere as well?

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
We advertise on placemats at local restaurants in town. We also do an absurd amount of advertising on site. As far as the ultimate timers go, I probably don't utilize half aof the features they have, but they work great for us.