What's new

Expo Passes for Orlando

Etowah

Uncle Sam

Reaction score
The Car Care World Expo in Orlando will be here very soon. One of the benefits of being an Exhibitor allows us to offer free show passes for our customers to visit Booth #1372 to see our latest equipment. We have a limited number available so if you are interested please contact us.

After you contact us we will email you the directions for obtaining these passes. They are available only at the Car Care Central website (ICA) and a special code is suppled to you in our email.

Remember the Car Care World Expo 2008, Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, Florida, April 7-10, Booth #1372

Uncle Sam :)

pitzerwm

Reaction score
Why not do some contest for them, like the forum has in the past. I'm still up in the air as to we get this year, but I will be doing the contest again this year, as soon as I find out how many there are.

Uncle Sam

Reaction score
My allotment of free passes the Orlando Expo has been used up, so I'm done. There may be some other exhibitors out there with some. I think Bill may still have a few. He helped with with 2 yesterday, but today is another day.

See many of you in Orlando.

Uncle Sam