What's new

For new carwash owners

Cain929

Reaction score
This is just an FYI

The picture is a valve seat out of a Cat 3535 pump. I also have to replace the inlet head at a cost of $3000.
IMG_4825.jpeg

Inlet Head
IMG_4826.jpeg

This is what we found stuck in the spring under the basket to that valve... No clue how it got there as it is pretty much a closed loop system with filters in place and nothing to that point is that small on any of the hoses.

IMG_4818.jpeg

Basically I am saying learn the sound of your pumps and when that sound changes, check it!

Jim64

Reaction score
I have also used them to resleeve several cat 310 heads. I know that they also resleeve cat 3535 heads, I have spoken with them about it. They will also rebuild the head after they sleeve it.

GPAW

Reaction score
Years chasing problems with my hot water boiler, pump went out again for the third time, and I found a three-quarter inch electrical conduit 90 inside the feed to the pump for the hot water. I have absolutely no clue how this could’ve got there. It also must have been there for years, blocking flow. Causing me all kinds of problems.

Randy

Reaction score
Years chasing problems with my hot water boiler, pump went out again for the third time, and I found a three-quarter inch electrical conduit 90 inside the feed to the pump for the hot water. I have absolutely no clue how this could’ve got there. It also must have been there for years, blocking flow. Causing me all kinds of problems.
That would sure cause some problems. It must have been there since it was installed.