What's new

Ginsan Ultimate System LP Delay

Etowah

Sselby

Reaction score
Hello,

I’m averaging 12-15 seconds, no matter which bay I’m testing, to get low pressure functions to the bay. I have the Ginsan Ultimate System that utilizes three FloJets for three LP functions. I have Tire Cleaner and Presoak set up to run thrI know there are a lot of variables, but what are some of the most common ways to improve that time? I’ve seen some in this forum that say 5-6 seconds. Thanks for your time.

edredtop

Reaction score
Hello,

I’m averaging 12-15 seconds, no matter which bay I’m testing, to get low pressure functions to the bay. I have the Ginsan Ultimate System that utilizes three FloJets for three LP functions. I have Tire Cleaner and Presoak set up to run thrI know there are a lot of variables, but what are some of the most common ways to improve that time? I’ve seen some in this forum that say 5-6 seconds. Thanks for your time.
If your LP items are passing through a check valve above each bay, and entering your HP hose, you'll probably never do better than 10 to 15 seconds per selection.
The low pressure systems I'm familiar with use something close to 1/4" tubing or smaller to get the product out to the bay and if it has to clear the HP products out of a 3/8" high pressure hose first, it'll take that extra time to do so.
If it doesn't have to step up to a larger hose like the high pressure rinse, soap, and wax line, and it has it's own gun or brush, then it should be pretty quick to the party. This is from a "non-weeper" in sunny So Cal, other operators in colder climates may have different experiences if they're using "weep" guns.

TMoliver

Reaction score
I prefer using a procon pump running at 125- 150PSI with 3/8 tubing or 1/4 HP hose. That way you have the pressure to open up the check . .valve quickly and move water out of the way so the chemical comes out. You will have to increase your air on the line up to 75 to 100 psi depending on chemical you use. Just my 2 tokens worth