What's new

Hp Rinse Issue

mcarter1990

Reaction score
Hello Group,

I have a issue in one of my bays. When I coin up the bay and select HP Rinse my pressure doesn't exist. But if I turn it to HP soap it works fine. I sprayed contact cleaner on my selector switch but that didn't help. Any thoughts on what it could be?

Randy

Reaction score
Not knowing any more than the small tidbits of information that you have given us it would be nice if you can share a little more information. Have you taken your car wash operator’s best friend and checked the voltage on the motor starter when the rotary switch is in the Rinse position? Is the pump motor running, if so, disregard checking the voltage at the motor starter with your car wash operator’s best friend. If the motor is running but no water is coming out take your car wash operator’s best friend and check the voltage at the rinse solenoid. If you have voltage at the rinse solenoid then the problem is with the solenoid valve. If you don’t have power at the rinse solenoid start at the rotary switch with your car wash operator’s best friend and trace the wire back to the rinse solenoid

mcarter1990

Reaction score
I got power to rotary switch. The motor doesn't run. But I switch it to HP soap everything works.

So is it the solenoid?

Randy

Reaction score
I got power to rotary switch. The motor doesn't run. But I switch it to HP soap everything works.

So is it the solenoid?
Do you have power coming out of the rotary switch? If you do, do you have power at the rinse solenoid and at the motor starter?

mcarter1990

Reaction score
I got power at the rotary switch but I didn't check the Solenoid or starter? I will check that and report back