What's new

I love Grant, Dilling, Harris

mac

Reaction score
I wish all of my competitors were this incompetent. A customer who has their bay meter doors was relating his recent experience in trying to keep them functioning. He can't get anyone to return calls for tech support. Parts are like rolling the dice to see if they arrive, and then another roll to see if the parts are the right ones, or even work. The socalled distributor who sold this is the ONLY one in the entire country who is authorized to work on them. Yes, you read that correctly. Seems when you sell this wonderfully overengineered, overpriced, and unreliable equipment, you sign an agreement stating that you will not work on any other items that you did not sell. So this guy has bays down, no support from the company, and no one else who can help him. I am bidding this to replace the doors with new ones from Magic Wand. God I love this industry.

MikeV

Reaction score
I called Grant/Dilling-Harris last week for tech support. Gat an answer on the second ring and talked to a tech that was able to solve my problem. I have also called them on previous occasions with no problems.

mac

Reaction score
Mike you have been lucky. My customer has been screwed by them. One example: he orderes four chips for the meter boxes. Out of the four, only one works. He sent the others back and it took him about 6 months to get credit for the bad parts sent out. I'll see if I can get him to write a full review.

Jeff_L

Reaction score
I'm going to beat Bill to the punch here "Use the company review survey" :) You're welcome Bill!

pgrzes

Reaction score
I think LUCKY is an understatement, I was without my D/H multivend all summer, Coin acceptor and circuit board sent back and forth so many times fedex had a form ready for me. then their Tech had me wire it incorrectly and burned up acceptor. I ended up sending the acceptor to the company that DH uses, decent turnaround, no problems since. They just bounced all my phone callsI will NEVER purchase another DH product. If you read through the Forum you will see it is a common problem with this company.

MCW

Reaction score
Will write a review

:mad:

I have been trying to get my order from Dilling & Harris corrected since last May. Yes, MAY. Correct parts ordered, wrong parts and # of parts sent. Call - we'll send it right out - nothing. ditto, ditto, ditto 5 times. I called them 3 weeks ago and told the tech I didn't believe that he would call me back. Guess what? I had to call them back today since he NEVER CALLED. I got ahold of the VP of Operations (so he says) and he is supposed to call me back - I won't hold my breath. When this is resolved, in 2020, I will write a review since you can only write one and I want the whole story on there.

How is this company still in business?