What's new

Laser 360 Water Saver Retrofit

Austey99

Reaction score
I have 2 Laserwash 360 that were installed nearly 6 years ago. They do not have the water saver feature and I was wondering if their is a way to add it to the pump stand as a retrofit. Even with most of the cycles being on speed 9, the machines still use about 80 gallons a car. Would this feature actually save a decent amount of water or is there a better way.
Also, if it makes a difference, the old style General cw1541 pumps are installed on the units. We have also installed the newer arch kits that include the extra row of nozzles.
Thanks in advance for your input.

mac

Reaction score
I would simply put on smaller nozzles. On high pressure touchless machines they should normally be changed each year, as they wear and the orifice gets bigger. If you added an extra spray arch that only makes it worse on water usage.

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
I have the water saver feature on my old laser 4000 I am sure it can be done on a 360. Your gonna need a extra output telling the solinod to engergize and a separate unloader to set the pressure 650psi when that pass is on instead of 1100psi. I am sure your local PDQ dealer could do it.