What's new

Lexus vs Car wash

Etowah

awhittier95

Reaction score
Is anyone else having issues with Lexus SUVs in the car wash? We have had more than a few Lexus bottom mirror covers pop off. I can't find anything about the car having a recall yet but wondering if anyone else is having problems.

OurTown

Reaction score
Is anyone else having issues with Lexus SUVs in the car wash? We have had more than a few Lexus bottom mirror covers pop off. I can't find anything about the car having a recall yet but wondering if anyone else is having problems.
What models and years have you had issues with?

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Check Owner Manual for that year make and model with instructions for using Automatic Car Washes. Many models these days instruct to fold mirrors. If it says that and Owner did not Fold I deny claim for any issue. Next watch cars go thru and if see if wrap shaft is too close to cover. Plus if you try to manually pull of a properly attached cover it is nearly impossible.. After it's been wacked a few times it is not impossible. If not damaged yon the outside you can pop it back on but I recommend some silicone sealer be applied first and painters tape to hold it for 4 hours.