What's new

Looking for BigLeo

Eric H

Reaction score
A few months back BigLeo posted about using kleen-Rite kleen track for HP soap. I bought two 5 gal containers but have not put them on line yet. Today I wanted to set them up but did not know what tip to start off with. The container says 140:1 but I do not know the dilution rate because (like most equipment) my soap is diluted a second time when it gets to the pump. Any help here?

bigleo48

Reaction score
Hey Eric,

I found your title kinda funny....look for me, I didn't know I was missing :)

Anyway, I no longer use the Kleen-Track stuff...and I'm not sure which one you are refering to. I have used the KT 1B & 2B alkaline presoaks.

What you tip at depends on how much water and air you are using and what the washing environment is around you. I beleive I was running a red tip with 200 PSI LP pump and 30 lbs of air...but I not a 100%.

Hope that helps...Big Leo

Eric H

Reaction score
Maybe I misunderstood your post from the other thread. I thought that you were using the Kleen Track 2B for your high pressure soap in your Self Serve bay.

You can get lost again after you answer my question:D

bigleo48

Reaction score
Eric,

Sorry for the delay...on vacation so I'm not at the computer often.

I guess I had IBA on my mind (even though this is the SS forum).

I use the KR 2A in the SS side. I chose this soap for a couple of reasons. First, it foams and has some smell to it...also, with people using the alkaline presoak, I figured it would would work well with it. I currently use a red tip as I like more show and cleaning power.

Hope this helps BigLeo

Eric H

Reaction score
Thanks Bigleo. Now enjoy that vacation, I have mine in 2 weeks and just cannot wait.