What's new

Looking to purchase former Super Wash buildings - Needs some suggestions

Crulwash

Reaction score
Hello - I am new to the car wash business and am looking to purchase 1 or 2 former Super Wash businesses. They are currently running under different names. I love how the buildings are very simplistic, but the building age is definitely starting to show.

The one I am really interested in has 3 SS bays and 1 auto bay. It does very well, but I would like some ideas on how to spruce it up and get better curb appeal. Has anyone painted the brown brick, changed the parapet roof wall to have different angles instead of flat, new lights.....etc? I am sure many of the members here have purchased former Super Wash buildings, so if you could send me any ideas or pictures on what you did that would be great. I am trying to get some rough $ improvement numbers together before I fully commit to purchasing.

Thanks in advance!

OurTown

Reaction score
We removed the roof, raised the walls, and put on a pitched roof but it was expensive. How wide is the auto bay? Many are only 12' 9" inside width and there is not much out there for new machine upgrades.