What's new

Mark VII Aquajet XT 700

Cool Wash

Reaction score
Hello Mark VII Aquajet XT 700 owners,

I am reviewing a proposal to install Aquajet XT 700 in one of my SS bays. I will appreciate if you share your experienice. I would like to know all- good, bad and the ugly. couple of areas of interest for me:

1. reliability and complexity of the system.
2. maintenance challenge, support from manufacturer /dealers.
3. Output- Cars per for top Wash.
4. WI’ll you buy it again ?
5. anything else you would like to share?

Thank you so much!

Keno

Reaction score
Mark vii machines clean really well and the 700 machines are faster than the base models since top and side HP can be run at the same time, saving passes. Mark vii is a very distributor focused business, so make sure the distributor is reliable for the long term. They use a good amount of proprietary parts, but the machines are overbuilt and good machines. This is our experience with 2 mark vii machines, but don't have experience owning any other brands. I wouldn't have issue installing another mark vii if the numbers pencil out.

cjcool

Reaction score
Mark vii machines clean really well and the 700 machines are faster than the base models since top and side HP can be run at the same time, saving passes. Mark vii is a very distributor focused business, so make sure the distributor is reliable for the long term. They use a good amount of proprietary parts, but the machines are overbuilt and good machines. This is our experience with 2 mark vii machines, but don't have experience owning any other brands. I wouldn't have issue installing another mark vii if the numbers pencil out.

Whats the clearance on these? When i check the specs its showing 7 foot 4inches.
Would be nice to have a bit more height to wash the taller trucks.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Whats the clearance on these? When i check the specs its showing 7 foot 4inches.

I have a water wizard with a posted 7' (84") clearance bar and I can wash a super duty sized 4WDs and Hummers when they come through. I can't wash extended height vans but I think everything else that comes from a factory fits through. I would think 88" would be plenty.

Keno

Reaction score
Our 2x 300 models are both 7' height, it'll basically fit anything stock form