What's new

Mark VII GTO700 or GTO300

Washed Away

Reaction score
I?m looking for feed back from Mark VII GTO700 or GTO300 users. I am leaning towards the GTO700 because of the profiling feature. I also feel that I get a more options as far speed and passes with GTO700. I would really like to hear from owners of either machine as to why they chose one over the other.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
I have two GT-700s and a GT-500. I think the 500 is the best bang for the buck. The profiling feature is not something you want to get all worked up about because it won't profile a pick-up, SUV, or a minivan. Have you ever seen any of those on the road? The 700 can be programmed to do a wash a little faster than a 500, but at a cost IMO. It puts out the wax and SFR with LP arches whereas the 500 uses the HP pumps. I speed up the wheel speed on the 500 for the wax and SFR and put them both on at full pressure. I know this may be a waste in many people's minds, but it sure makes the wash process more impressive to the customer.

As far as speed programming, the 700 has 10, the 500 has 4. The 500 only having 4 has not been an issue. Frankly, having the car chopped into 3 zones with 10 speeds per zone (major overkill) can drive a man to drink.

I don't own a 300 so I can't pass an educated opinion on it.