What's new

Mark VII HubScrub

Shorco1

Reaction score
My GTO 300 HubScrub in not washing the rear wheels, only the front. I believe it maybe a photo eye. I'll do further checking tomorrow to see if it's the photo eye. I believe the eye maybe a Banner or it maybe proprietary for Mark VII. What part number and brand are you GTO owners using for the HubScrub?

ted mcmeekin

Fast and Clean
Reaction score
You may need check alignment of eyes--we have had occasion where dryer blows stuff out of pick up bed which gets wedged under eye mount and then bends mount when gantry moves. Check your cmi input for eye by covering and uncovering and see if input goes on and off. We could see that mount was bent and could bend back to realign. If the eyes are aligned it may be an eye--look through a digital camera at each eye--if you see red light that eye is the transmitter and is working and the receiver probably failed. If you do not see red light at either eye then you probably need replace the transmitter.

Ted

Shorco1

Reaction score
Good Morning Ted,

Great advice and thanks for the tips. If they eye is bad is the replacment proprietory? For the moment we are without a dist. in our area. I would have to buy it from Mark VII Denver.

ted mcmeekin

Fast and Clean
Reaction score
I don't know what eyes they used--we have never replaced one on machine.