What's new

Monex on Wash Select II

Sselby

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I’m trying to retrofit a Monex Credit Card terminal on a Unitec Wash Select II via pulse. Monex and Kiosoft have sent me diagrams, but I still get an error on boot up. Can someone clarify how this should be wired in?

Keno

Reaction score
I have 0 experience with Monex, but you will probably get more help if you post the diagrams, what you have done, and your error. monex can’t help you with the error code you provided them?

Sselby

Reaction score
Here’s the diagram + the error. It seems very straightforward, outside the blue wire only says to utilize Pin 5, not J1 Pin 5. Is there a standalone Pin 5?

Attachments

Fatboy769

Living the American Dream
Reaction score
Here’s the diagram + the error. It seems very straightforward, outside the blue wire only says to utilize Pin 5, not J1 Pin 5. Is there a standalone Pin 5?
I’m pretty sure coin 2 is on J9. Should be at the top of the board that shows the 4 wash prices and names.

mgs

Mark VII Distributor
Reaction score
I believe the error you are getting is because the "Kiosoft terminal" is looking for the VMC (the controller on MDB communication protocol), so, to me, I guess, the Kiosoft terminal is set up in MDB mode, waiting for commands from the VMC