What's new

Multritron programming for tokens

864real

Reaction score
Trying to see how to program a multritron to accept tokens for a value of $2.50 for vacuums. See in the documentation how to program to recognize the tokens, but it says to leave on the dip switch for the token amount. But I need it to send 10 coins. Can you leave multiple dip switches on to total 10? Documentation doesn't read like you can do that.

Also in searching on the multritron, see that people here aren't a fan. What do people recommend to accept quarters and vac tokens for $2.50(and more as move prices up)

Thanks

Dan kamsickas

GinSan Technician
Reaction score
Trying to see how to program a multritron to accept tokens for a value of $2.50 for vacuums. See in the documentation how to program to recognize the tokens, but it says to leave on the dip switch for the token amount. But I need it to send 10 coins. Can you leave multiple dip switches on to total 10? Documentation doesn't read like you can do that.

Also in searching on the multritron, see that people here aren't a fan. What do people recommend to accept quarters and vac tokens for $2.50(and more as move prices up)

Thanks
1) Unfortunately, that model is not capable of being programmed in the field for more that 8 coins without a programmer. The programmers retail for $445. I'd have to see if we still have any in stock
2) You can send them in to us to do a custom program. We would also need 20 of your tokens. The cost is $50 plus shipping and any applicable taxes. You will need to contact me for a RMA.

The complete truth is we rarely sell those anymore, are not actively promoting it, and have no plans for future redesign. Most customers have moved to MicroCoin QLs or Slugbusters II or III. I don't recommend one of those over the other because some operators swear by one and others swear by the others......and none are incorrect. Every site is different.

TMoliver

Reaction score
I don't have experience with Multriton. You have checked and made sure that no one else is using the same metal a different value correct? If it were me I would go to Keenrite and purchase their KR MA850 as it is easy to program in tokens with different values. The 850 has same footprint and wiring.

Etowah