What's new

Nayax wiring on Self-Serve Bay

Gary D

Reaction score
Seeking some help here I have a new Nayax I am wiring into a bay that uses a MA850 acceptor and it also has a Dixmore Screen on the top that shows the correct amount to deposit to start and signage On the Nayax I have narrowed it down to only needing the two black wires for 24v common terminal two red wires for the 24v hot and the green wire (Pulse1) going to the pulse signal which I though was the black /green one by itself on the rear terminal strip about 3/4 of the way down. The Credit card accepts the card payment but does register the pulses. or start the bay I confirmed with Nayax the unit is set to send the pulses but they have no wiring tech support. Am I wiring it wrong ? It starts fine with quarters. Trying to figure out what I am doing wrong
Thanks

Keno

Reaction score
There are threads with this info on this forum. But basically you need a low level relay from Amazon and you will be sending pulses down the coin acceptor line to the timer in count down mode as you want it setup. Someone had even posted a diagram on here somewhere. I use a ac/dc converter to power the Nayax and the relay, as the nayax can handle a lot more voltage on the dc side, cheap insurance, and you need it anyway for the 12vdc low level relay.