What's new

NC Mountains Devastation

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
Hello Guys
I have seen so much pictures and damage on the North Carolina Mountains from the hurricane and how many people, families & businesses are really affected that the news is not covering and giving the full story it breaks my Heart. I was thinking about Brett & Jim at Etowah Valley and they are not reaching back in contact with me which they are normally very quick in response for me and so i started making some more phone calls i wanted to check on them and I think Etowah NC was one of the small towns that got hit extremely hard. I called RDM electronics in Nebo NC and talked to Rob and my Heart sank even lower they are open and have alot damages at one of there other warehouses but are open. All the employees at RDM are safe and accounted for but some have lost everything. If you guys would keep those company's & people in your prayers would be great as they are two great assets to the Carwash Industry for many years and treated me right the least we can do is check on them and pray. Thanks Thomas from NC

Last edited: