What's new

New Dixmore Goldline display

soapy

Reaction score
UPS brought me 4 new dixmore displays for my hamilton goldline acws today. It only took 10 minutes each to install them. This is another great improvment like the dixmore displays for the older acw4s. Now the display can be read in any kind of light and the letters are much bigger. Randy hooked me up with these brand new displays.

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
It looks like dixmor put the same display in the LED 6 timer--In the KR home page it says--Super bright display. Not really needed in the bays, but it would be an attention getter.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If it took Soapy 10 min. to install that translates into 60 min. for Waxman.

Should be getting mine from hard to handle Randall any day now!

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I received mine today via UPS and (contrary to my normal protocol) installed it immediately. It looks fabulous! Way better than original and exceeded my expectations!

It did take me 45 minutes to install vs. Soapy's 10 min. time. However, the reason it took so long was because I couldn't find my mini screwdriver set and had to drive to the store and purchase a new one to complete the installation.

Other than that it was very easy.

Awesome upgrade I highly recommend for anyone with the 'dim display blues'.

ted mcmeekin

Fast and Clean
Reaction score
Just talked to my son--he installed new display yesterday---he is totally impressed.

Thanks Randy,

Jimmy Buffett

Reaction score
Mine keeps going to 2 dashed lines at the top of the screen and no scroll. If I turn it off and turn it back on the scroll comes back for a while then goes away. I can't find any connection issues. Did I do something wrong? As you all know I'm not very smart.
Thanks

Jimmy Buffett

Reaction score
I emailed him. He'll get me fixed up. It was fine this morning. Maybe it's bi-polar!