What's new

New Options

SplishSplash

Self Serve Operator
Reaction score
I am looking at adding two new options to the wash to begin the year off. I am adding in-bay dryers and considering adding Blendco's Diamondshine.

Does anyone here have or have had the Diamondshine system? If so, what opinion do you have of it?

Have those with dryers seen the ROI in them? Would you add one to every bay, every other bay or just your busier bays? Has anyone experimented on where to place the dryer nozzle in the bay to gain maximum exposure?

Thank you in advance for your replies and feedback!

SplishSplash

Self Serve Operator
Reaction score
Thanks for pointing me to a post that I have already read over a year ago and that does not answer all of the questions that I even asked!

MEP001

Reaction score
I don't know what threads you have and haven't read - I was only bringing it into focus because it did touch on one of your questions and showed someone who has real experience with them (Member thoffmanjr).

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
In the spring, I am going to add a triple foam unit and the blasto dry units to my four busiest bays. I wanted to add things that my competition didn't have, that is how I made my decision.

jloebker

Reaction score
Thanks for pointing me to a post that I have already read over a year ago and that does not answer all of the questions that I even asked!
Splash, I installed 2 blast-o-dry systems in my 6-bay 2 years ago. I really droped the ball on signage. It took awhile for customers to understand the equipment. I am now happy with the ROI. I'm not going to add anymore dryers though, 2 seems to be enough.