What's new

New Resident Program?

wolfey24

Reaction score
Any ideas on what to include in a new resident program for new home buyers in the area? We have a quick lube and car wash with in bays and self serves. My initial idea was an envelope with our name on the front and a business card, coupon for oil change and free car wash with a little welcoming note. Anybody done this or have any ideas on what to include?

Robert2181

Reaction score
We have a welcome package that all new residents get. It's done with are chamber of commerce. Many local business participate.

wolfey24

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. I looked into the Chamber and I feel that the newer generation doesn't care about who is a chamber member. It may just me and my area but the thought of paying somebody to recommend my business doesn't hold much weight to the consumer. Most people, of all ages, search for reviews online from actual customers these days and don't care to see what the "city" recommends. Our chamber doesn't even have the welcome packages, the city just sends out the essentials and that's it. That being said, I was able to partner up with a realtor friend who can get me a list of houses sold in the area every 3 months or so and i can directly mail a welcome package to the new home buyer! If anybody else has any comments or info that may convince me to join the chamber I would love to read them. Thanks for the help.