What's new

Package bundle options

Scott220

Reaction score
Curious what bundle options seem to be more successful in terms of buy 5 washes get one free? I have no plans for Wash clubs and unfortunately I’m not on Facebook or have a website and at this point in my career I don’t plan to start. I’ll be installing a Hamilton HTK in August. My packages are priced at $15-$13-$10-$8 for touchfree.

Monte

Reaction score
We offer 6 washes for the price of 5..at each of our packages $15,$12 & $10.

We do alot of bundles...no complaints. Except for the typical question " How much for an unlimited monthly membership?" Short answer, We don't offer that here.

Roz

Reaction score
We sell a lot of washbooks in both our locations. Buy 5 get 6th free or buy 10 get 2 free.

Eric H

Reaction score
Why would you think that would happen?
Is that sarcasm? After nearly 25 of washing cars I’ve noticed that a small group will find every way to cheat the system at every business. They also don’t mind sharing what ever tactics they find with the other hooligans in town.

OurTown

Reaction score
Is that sarcasm? After nearly 25 of washing cars I’ve noticed that a small group will find every way to cheat the system at every business. They also don’t mind sharing what ever tactics they find with the other hooligans in town.

Not sarcasm. Are you speculating this would happen or is this a regular occurrence you see?

Eric H

Reaction score
Not sarcasm. Are you speculating this would happen or is this a regular occurrence you see?
I’ve had customers repeatedly do it with a single wash. The issue was a bigger deal several years ago. I don’t know why but the problem has mostly gone away.
I’d hate to sell a wash bundle and the have a customer do a chargeback. It’s an easy was to give away 6 washes really quickly.
I’m not terribly concerned about it but thought I’d ask the question

Roz

Reaction score
Are these virtual or printed?
Printed at the Paystation in one location via an ICS sentry. Via my Hamilton based app at another location. If someone does a chargeback on either system before using all their washes we can void the remaining washes. That said we are fortunate to have few if any chargebacks. Now and then we have someone on the self service side dispute a portion of the charge as we use count up and they forgot to stop the bay. If they would have called me I I would have made things right with a partial refund or given them tokens for a future use.