What's new

PECO Side Washers

Mr. Clean

Reaction score
Trying to replace shocks and just reecived another iteration from Peco that is much less robust looking, but sold as current replacement. Original p/n 144280? Also 144280A or Gabriel 619018. Regardless, mounting holes are undersized - original has 5/8 bolt.
Any advice

Attachments

Mr. Clean

Reaction score
Call Peco and tell them to fix it.
Peco Parts has been great - they send what their system shows as the current replacement. My concern is the accuracy of their system since Sonny's took over, so asking Peco users for firsthand input.

washnshine

Reaction score
Peco Parts has been great - they send what their system shows as the current replacement. My concern is the accuracy of their system since Sonny's took over, so asking Peco users for firsthand input.
Yes - but that is my point. The current replacement has undersized mounting holes, so it wouldn’t be a replacement in my judgment. I’m sure you’ll hear from a Peco user, as you asked, but I can’t imagine anyone would accept this as an acceptable replacement.

pjhuzz

Reaction score
I have removed the metal collar that's inside the rubber and they will fit. Looks like your old 1 had the collar removed already (pic).