What's new

Previte

dustpan

Reaction score
Where is Previte?s inventory? They have the token decals I need listed in their catalog, but I?m told they are out of business.

pitzerwm

Reaction score
I think that was the guy that was really rude to me at the conventions, maybe there is a god.

Danny

Reaction score
I have been told (as reliable as second hand information is) the same about Previte going out of business. They liquidated their inventory and equipment to competitors.

Eric H

Reaction score
Where have you guy's been? They've been gone for well over a year, maybe two.

Danny

Reaction score
Has it been that long? LOL I guess it has huh? My information was still second hand and we all know how that works out sometimes. I know about 2 yrs ago they were calling around trying to get competitors to buy off the manufacturing equipment.

Joe Gillis

Reaction score
A couple employees that got stiffed by that guy formed their own company. Same products without the attitude. Pretty good prices on conveyor dollys and brush replacement. They're Car Wash Solutions out of Westford.

Back4More

Equipment & Chem Supplier
Reaction score
Stiffed??? That's news to me. Their head parts guy for the last 20 years Steve Crowell works for me now and has migrated most of their old accounts over to us.

chip@laurel

Manufacturer
Reaction score
I can tell you that we got stiffed. They ordered a couple of electronic venders right before they closed the doors (fall of 2006) and have yet to pay for them.

Back4More

Equipment & Chem Supplier
Reaction score
Chip, you and quite a few others. From what I am told, Dom was not involved in the ordering and day to day operations.