What's new

Problem Ryko Softgloss Code 15 not clearing

Gilleys

Reaction score
This has me stumped!! I have a 2007 softgloss xs, amtt and code-a-wash with Intellio to notify me of problems with the machine. Five days ago received message IFSF Module/Net Arming (15), carwash was out of service. Powered everything off for a couple of minutes powered up still get code 15. The code-a-wash recognizes the amtt but not the machine.
Green light on the node below PLC was flickering had 24v. and approx 5.8 ohms going out on the network cable. Removed node, disassemble and found corrosion on one of the chips inside. Cleaned up using brass wire brush and reinstalled. Still had code 15.
Decided to throughly to clean bay and machine for two days. Moved machine back to home position code 15 disappeared until next morning. Node green light was out. Installed new node on machine. New node green light flashes three times. Checked continuity on all network cables, all good. Today going to check to see if m815 somehow turned off.

Ryko CS

Reaction score
If the green light is flashing 3 times every 5 seconds, the PLC node is not communicating to the CAW. Usually this is a connection issue. Make sure you are using Belden 8760 throughout all the cable runs. The shield wires should be tied together, but should only connect to a ground in one place on the network. There should be one terminator installed on the network somewhere as well across wires 701-702.

Gilleys

Reaction score
I found out the by noon the 18th is was sent the wrong node. The node (-000) I was sent was for Rykonet 1 and I needed the node (-010) for Rykonet 2

Ryko CS

Reaction score
That's surprising! We haven't done anything with RykoNet 1 in years! We discontinued that back in '09 or so.