What's new

Pump Stand Question

SR WASH

Reaction score
I recently purchased a 6 bay SS carwash. I'm wanting to add more options to the bays and seeing if I can do it with the equipment I have. I would like to go with Ginsan meters in the bay, 10 button meters so get get all the function I would like. Don't know if I need to get a new control box to run the functions or if I can modify the one I have. Right now it has, Foam Brush, HP soap, HP Rinse, HP Wax. I would like to add SF Rinse, Tire Cleaner, HP Underbody Rinse and Air dryer.
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 6.jpg

Dan kamsickas

GinSan Technician
Reaction score
All of the functions you are looking to add would be separate pieces of equipment from that equipment. I would recommend putting a larger terminal strip for each bay in the pump stand to connect the new functions to, your going to have to have more conductors to the bay, and you may have to replace the transformers. They may have had 100VA when new but I've seen more than a few that age(I'm guessing 20+ years) that have lost power capability over time.

mac

Reaction score
Will be difficult doing this with your equipment. Keep us updated. I like a stack arrangement for pumps. Takes up much less room. Magic Wand had a great stack system, but they are gone.

MEP001

Reaction score
You probably won't have enough wires to add functions. Rather than running wires to the pump stand and then out to the new systems, I recommend running them to a box and terminating them there, then you can run a single cable to each system. Less work and cost that way.

IMG_20221013_211829429.jpg