What's new

Qual Chem chemical

Cool Wash

Reaction score
Hello,

is anyone using or used Qual Chem for IBA, especially for Touch free? How is your experience? Any comments on quality, , support, price is highly appreciated!

Thank you!

aussiewash

Reaction score
I cant comment on IBA but worked at a friction tunnel about 10 years ago that ran Qual Chem, changed to Lustra due to some challenges with the Qual Chem distributor (according to the owners) but we were putting out a very good car with Qual Chem, their product range seems to have changed these days but I think the product was called hydropel that we used as a sealant, would get a bead on pretty well any car, even very neglected vehicles.

washnshine

Reaction score
They supply a lot of large tunnel operations. I contacted them years ago to try a few products and they never responded to me. I’m a one location tunnel / self serve - not a big national chain. Don’t know if they just didn’t want to bother with a small scale operator or if something got lost in the shuffle. Delta Sonic uses some of their protectants and polishes.

Axxlrod

Car Washer
Reaction score
I tried QC out in my tunnel several years ago. Quality chems for sure, but I couldn't justify the increased cost at the time.