What's new

Recomended Pay Station to mesh with DRB

washregal

Reaction score
Possibly entering into the world of Tunnel car washing. The facility currently does not have a pay station. The conveyer is fired manually or loaded through an existing DRB system.

I need to build my club base and make it seemless to the customer while being easy to manage.. low monthly cost yet very customercentric. Looming at washify and dencar..are there any other highly recomended suggestions from personal choice experiences?

I understand how important it is to get this right.

JustaGuy

Reaction score
As I understand it, you'll need to get your paystation from DRB if you want it to mesh with an existing DRB system. Do you know what DRB system they are running?

washregal

Reaction score
That is a great answer to the question - as I do hate to be locked in - but it would be a huge expense to move away from that I am taking it - I didnt know if OTHER paystations might mesh like for instance Dencar - as I have been hearing some great things about that product.

DavidM

Reaction score
You have two systems in a tunnel wash. The tunnel controller and the point of sale. If you want to connect a paystation like Dencar to a Drb tunnel controller, that can be done. If you want to connect a Dencar pay station to DRB point of sale, that won't work.
DRB TunnelWatch - tunnel controller
DRB CarWatch, Sitewatch and Patheon are point of sale systems

washregal

Reaction score
Thank you for this detail - any suggestions on pay stations- as I know this is one of the most critical customer front facing pieces - I need to get this right. LPR and Clubs are a must

OurTown

Reaction score
Do not go with Washify. Thank me later.

We had plans on using their X Station but as time went on (trying to get a variety of things to transpire on our project) we found more and more from others that they were terrible to deal with. They also would ghost us on any questions we had about the system. The sales guy would get back to us right away though...... 😂