What's new

Remodeling

MudMoney

Reaction score
I am in the beginning stages of remodeling my three bay shop adjacent to my three bay SS. I will be expanding to an in-bay automatic. I haven't decided on a particular brand yet due to the closest distributer being five hours away. What I would like to do is buy some blue prints for a D&S 5000 and a Belanger Vector layout. This will help me in the remodeling of my building. Is anyone willing to sell me some plans? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Swampdonkey

borumrm

TN D&S 5000's
Reaction score
Do you really want building blueprints or do you want an installation guide that tells the bay requirements and such. Unless you live in the same county or build the same building footprint I would think any actual blueprints would not be very useful nor may they even meet your local building codes.

MEP001

Reaction score
Either manufacturer will provide you with what you need for free. The bay layouts for both machines are just measurements on a single sheet of paper.

mac

Reaction score
Build the bay so that it will accept any automatic. Make it about 16' wide, a little more if you got the room, and about 32' long. You never know what you may want several years down the road, and any extra space will be appreciated when you do maintenance or paint the bay.