What's new

Sentinal

kryan762

Reaction score
We have a Unitec sentinal with a touch screen. The screen stops responding. If we power cycle the computer the screen will respond for a little bit but then stops. We replaced the screen (with a used screen) thinking that was the issue but same results. Unplugging the card reader, sensor and reciept printer same results touch screen works for a bit then stops and if you wait a bit it will work for a few button pushes then stops. Voltage out of the power supply is correct 5 12 .

I'll be honest this is my first time looking at one of these devices trying to help out a friend who owns the wash. My background is IT.

Appreciate any suggestions on how you have resolved this or similar situations.

Thank you

Eric H

Reaction score
You should be able to get tech support to help you out but your distributor should be your first call. The distributor can get tech support over the phone right away. As an operator you need to schedule an appointment and Unitec will call you at the assigned time. Unfortunately, the appointments are usually a few days out.
StartwithUnitec.com
I’d recommend having the machine unlocked with the doors open when they call. No need to waste 5 minutes unlocking the cabinet with the tech waiting on the line

slash007

Reaction score
Sounds like the display board to me. It's the small board on top of the display. I would call Unitec though.