What's new

Simoniz Pre soaks

East side J

Reaction score
Anyone out there Used Simoniz pre soaks in their IBAs? Curious about the wash quality

Keno

Reaction score
Yes, I'm using the correct powder mix mentioned on these forums a lot. Good results, we are happy. Have to titrate to make sure you run it strong enough. Simoniz makes good chemicals

washnshine

Reaction score
I know a location that is using plus presoak for the hi pH and touchless for the low pH. They are putting out very clean cars with a Laser 360.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I used to use the Simoniz correct powder and foam additive mix as my presoak for my automatic. I had to put it on so heavy that I'm not sure if it was much of a financial savings overall. I still use the correct powder and foam additive mix on my self service bays though. I use it for foamy brush soap and high-pressure soap and it works great.

Car Wash Man

Reaction score
We use simoniz products for pretty much everything in our IBA. Very happy with their products. We used to use their liquid presoaks but switched to the powder two years ago. Simoniz Correct cleans very well, is harder to mix than some other powders we have used though. We have someone at our location 5 days a week so if you have someone who can mix would recommend going with powder. If their isnt someone usually at the wash it is much easier to go with liquid.

If you have any other questions with simoniz products feel free to reach out.

soapy

Reaction score
Super Kleen powder by Kleenrite is a SImoniz product with a little more bite but does not contain the surfactant that Correct has. You have to use the KLeenrite SS presoak to get the surfactant that is designed to work with the Super Kleen powder. I use a double injector to add the MC plus and the SS presoak to COrrect to boost it. I am still well under a $1 per car for a good double pass presoak that cleans very well.

Keno

Reaction score
Super Kleen powder by Kleenrite is a SImoniz product with a little more bite but does not contain the surfactant that Correct has. You have to use the KLeenrite SS presoak to get the surfactant that is designed to work with the Super Kleen powder. I use a double injector to add the MC plus and the SS presoak to COrrect to boost it. I am still well under a $1 per car for a good double pass presoak that cleans very well.
Are you boosting the correct or super kleen with the mc plus and SS presoak? We are getting good results with the correct unboosted, but running it pretty strong with a big tip - so using quite a bit. Titration at 28 drops with the simoniz titration kit. we're considering using the super kleen/power solve with the mc plus and SS presoak surfactant if we can tip down and get similar results.