What's new

Surfline Tandem

washnshine

Reaction score
I was away the other day and saw a PDQ Surfline Tandem for the first time and was very impressed. It’s a three brush, two bridge design that has an open feeling. It washed my car very well- great front and back coverage and it reverses brush direction at the side view mirrors to get both sides. Cleaned up all the bugs on the front and has contoured side brush cloth cuts that are nice and wide at the top so the side windows and back window beneath the spoiler get awesome coverage. It’s also get a super wide top brush and wheel scrubbers. The touch felt really light against the car - probably amp sensing. High pressure rocker panel blaster when you drive in and also high pressure wheel blasters on the machine and a high pressure rinse. This machine had an onboard dryer- not sure if you can get it without. Also not sure if the two bridge design is more things to break, or less, since each bridge is doing half the work. It had all the current extras- rain X, Carnauba and even Graphene.

No attendant or owner around , so I couldn’t ask any questions. Very impressed - looks like it probably costs a bundle - but what machine doesn’t now!!

koliver

PDQ Sales Engineer
Reaction score
I would be more than happy to answer any questions for you.

To touch on a few items, yes, you can order it with or without an onboard dryer. The brushes are controlled by a VFD and are torque sensing to maintain the right pressure on the vehicle.

washnshine

Reaction score
Thank you. Will strongly consider this if I add an auto to my self serve location.