What's new

Touch Free Wash menu- 3 vs 4 options

Cool Wash

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am expecting my Mark VII Acquajet XT 700 to be installed mid Nov. I am debating for 3 vs 4 Wash options. Can you all smart guys share pros and cons for 3 option vs 4? As always, appreciate your help so much!!!

JLanman

Reaction score
The Mark VII also has the ability for up sales. I would consider this as well in your plans.

washnshine

Reaction score
With underspray, wheel and tire cleaner, extra presoak, spot free rinse, trifoam, bug prep, salt remover, rain repellent, hot wax, ceramic and graphene (I’m sure I missed a few) it’s really easy to build out four packages! 😂

washnshine

Reaction score
I favor three, but only when you are not offering a bargain basement “soap and water only” basic wash. The economy wash is fine as a bottom package if you have four washes and are keeping the purchase of that package to down around 10% of your customers. If you go with three, I would not make my bottom wash quite as basic and charge more for it. In other words, if you are at $12, $14, $17 and $20 with four, I’d recommend $14, $17 and $20 with three. I’d drop the entry level economy wash and push the people who would buy that up to the next package. The ability to upsell great.

Last edited:

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I have three

Basic- wash, wax or drying aid, SFR, and blower
Mid Level- adds tire clean package and undercarriage. Touch free adds a second presoak step
Top- mid Level- plus adds ceramic protection via application of two ceramic products

All washes get a blower and free vac token to help provide a value similar to express tunnels.

toddmullens

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am expecting my Mark VII Acquajet XT 700 to be installed mid Nov. I am debating for 3 vs 4 Wash options. Can you all smart guys share pros and cons for 3 option vs 4? As always, appreciate your help so much!!!
3 all day long. the less confusing the better. Hell I know a tunnel wash that offers two packages and its the best tunnel around the area in my opinion.