What's new

Tri-Foam SS PSI

Kirb

Reaction score
What is a good starting psi for tri-foam chemical and air injection?
Thanks,
Kirb

mac

Reaction score
As a general rule, I always keep the air setting 10 psi power than the chemical. If it gets close, the air can stop the liquid delivery pump. Most tri foams I see work well when the liquid is 30 to 40 psi. Play with it, just keep the air pressire lower.

O

ONEcard

Kirb
The lower your pressure the less coverage you will have. Most will say that were selling time so the more time customers take the better. I feel were selling a service (a clean car). If the pressure is to low it takes to long to cover the car. The customer will feel that the product is not worth the price, afte rthe first or second try and not use it.
I set them at 75-80 psi dispensed through a Dosatron. Air 5-10 psi less. Coverage is great, customers uses the function in about 2 minutes.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
WOW! I just adjusted mine to what was recommended here and it's super! Big, huge improvement over what I had. Thanks!:D

Fatboy769

Living the American Dream
Reaction score
WOW! I just adjusted mine to what was recommended here and it's super! Big, huge improvement over what I had. Thanks!:D
Waxman, what were your final settings for chemical and air? Are you running both through a needle valve? Thanks

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Product is 55; air is 40. Product is through a solenoid valve and air through a regulator only, I think.