What's new

Vending

rlbjrcpa

Reaction score
The towel that I offer in one of my drop shelf vendors is essentially a big paper towel folded up. Kleen Rite offers some cloth towels for vending - does anyone have a towel vending recommendation?

Thans for the assistance.

Jony82

Reaction score
I get two of my towels from Sams. Microfiber towels in the 25 pack and Terry Cloth towels in a pack of 50 I believe. The terry cloth costs about 29 cents per, the microfiber is about 43 cents the last time I bought them.

I also vend the 50 cent blue sham and a green towel from Kleen Rite. The sham and the terry cloth are my best sellers. The green towel is the worst.

What you describe sounds like a disposable sham. If you want something else I'd go with the terry cloth.

MEP001

Reaction score
I went with the most expensive paper towel Kleen-Rite offers and vend them at $1 in place of the 50? towels. Sales have dropped a bit, maybe 20%, but net profit from them has doubled.

I was also selling the Sam's terry towels for 50? and switched that vendor to blue surgical towels for $1 - sales have dropped by about a third, but again the net profit has doubled.

The most common car wash towel is essentially a big paper towel folded up.

MEP001

Reaction score
Earl Weiss said:
I use the Kleen rite cloth towels. Big Seller.
The Sam's terry towels are 1" by 1" smaller, about the same quality and are half the price. The only drawback is that they're not packaged for spiral vendors.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Thanks. I'll check out the Sam's club towels. Are they in the area with cleaning supplies or what?

Sequoia

AKA Duane H- 3 bay SS
Reaction score
Towels

I also sell the Sam's terry and microfiber towels. Customers like them and don't throw them on the ground as I experienced when I used to vend paper towels.

MEP001

Reaction score
Earl Weiss said:
Thanks. I'll check out the Sam's club towels. Are they in the area with cleaning supplies or what?
At all the local Sam's I've been to, they're always close to the softener salt, tools and automotive stuff.

diamond joe

Reaction score
kleen rite "ATLAS" towels...cost 14 cents ea. and i sell them for 1.25 ea andeople love them..you can even wash and re use several times but i doubt they do.