What's new

Water Wizard 2.0 Blowers

jwfox369

Reaction score
Has anyone used the blower option to shut down the middle blower for truck. Once it reads its over the box of the truck it shuts down. Then starts back up once its over the cab. I was wonder if there is any disadvantages doing this. Spike in power or lose of drying capabilities. One advantage maybe less garabage left in the bay. Any thoughts?

Reds

Reaction score
Pickups are at least 50% of my business. I get lot's of trash, leaves, mulch, hay, etc. in the bay from the blowers. I also have seen trucks with lots of junk (mud, mulch, hay) in the bed that blew back onto the truck in the "drying" process. Not my fault, but I don't like seeing someone leave with a dirty truck. I was not aware that there was an option to shut the middle blower down. Do you know if all the WW2.0 have this or is it an option?

jwfox369

Reaction score
Im not sure if it is standard or an option. We have been using the option for a couple of weeks now. It works good not getting any junk in the bay. I have seen when a truck come in and has mud, sheet rock, or any other debri in the bed it makes the truck a mess once the blowers goes over the box. We have eliminate that since we have it turning off. It really helps. The only thing I could see happen is a possibe spike in power with that blower starting up twice in one wash cycle?